I moved!

I moved! You can find me at my new online home, KaylaPins.com!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2013

Happy Thanksgiving, all! I'm headed north to visit my family for the day. My husband and I missed the get-together last year because we were on a mini-honeymoon.
Here's a picture of the crew taken just one year ago at our wedding. At the top of my annual thankful list is my awesome, laid back family that makes the holidays enjoyable instead of stressful. I'm also thankful...

  • That I'm not only employed, but that I'm employed in a career that I love working with students I love
  • That I'm married to an awesome husband who takes great care of our family and home
  • That I have two awesome dogs who have turned me into "that" annoying person who counts dogs as family members
I hope you are too busy enjoying your break to read this Thanksgiving-day post! In that case... Welcome back! I hope your few days off work have you excited to be back instead of counting the days to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment