I moved!

I moved! You can find me at my new online home, KaylaPins.com!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Cake Decorating Planning With Pinterest

Students continued their Pinterest fun by creating inspiration boards for their upcoming cake projects.

Their board needed several components:
  • Description of board should describe event and customer
  • Link to and watch tutorials used for your cake
  • Each link should describe how it will be used
  • Include non-cake inspiration pictures
  • At least 12 pictures
I like for the students to have a plan in mind before their lab. It helps them have higher quality finished products and keeps them focused to finish during one class period.

The students really enjoy Pinterest and I can be pretty sure that the images they find will be appropriate. Those bachelorette cakes can get pretty risque though!



No comments:

Post a Comment