I moved!

I moved! You can find me at my new online home, KaylaPins.com!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Remember Symptoms of Food Borne Illness With the Pepto Bismal Dance

I had a student come visit me today.  He was in Food and Nutrition in the first term of my first year teaching.  He needed a copy of my ever-popular monster cookie recipe.

By the way, my monster cookie recipe is AWESOME! I use it to teach measuring skills in Food and Nutrition and have never had a failed batch.

On his way out the door, he asked if I really did the Pepto Bismal dance the day before. Of course I did, and I happily demonstrated it for him.

I teach my kids the Pepto Bismal dance to teach the symptoms of food borne illness.  They think it is hilarious... and very strange.  But they always remember the symptoms!

I found a YouTube video to demonstrate it for you.  Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment