I moved!

I moved! You can find me at my new online home, KaylaPins.com!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Go Casual For Kids

Yesterday was Go Casual For Kids Day at my high school and many other businesses in the area.
I promise my jeans fit much better than they appear in this picture... It was hard to get a picture of my knees! :)
Teachers paid $5 for the opportunity to wear jeans on a non-casual day.  Our school has a pretty lax dress code where we can wear jeans whenever we want, but there was no way I wasn't supporting the Marion Foundation!  Our school has a wonderful foundation that allows teachers to apply for grants.

As I'm sure you know, I am campaigning for a kitchen update, new Kitchen Aid mixers, and some awesome cake decorating supplies. Hopefully my $5 investment will return the big bucks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment